Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cats > Dogs (And I'll Tell You Why)

Disclaimer: I am aware that it's a matter of personal preference and cannot be confirmed as a fact. I also love dogs, but I'm a cat-lady at heart. Don't hate me for preferring cats. Please? I love you. Now, moving on.

#1: Cats don't make ear-shattering wails at the first inkling of unidentified sound.


#2: You can say "cookie" without getting attacked.


#3: Cats show no shame when scolded, so you don't have to feel bad.


#4: It's less likely for your cats to destroy anything breakable.

#5: Most cats are small enough to fit comfortably in your lap. Too many dogs are not.


#6: (Indoor) Cats don't have to be let out at obscene hours.

#7: Cats don't need affection constantly.

#8: icanhascheezburger is generally far funnier than icanhasahotdog.

#9: It's far better to have five cats in a small home or apartment than to have five dogs.




#10: Cat noses are cute and pink and kissable. Dog noses are gross and cold and wet in the most awkward possible way.


So, there you have it.
And now it is 1:30 AM and I need to sleep.
Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment